World War I, Post World War I, Civilian, Stand Off Scale, Scale Electric, Sport,
Pattern/IMAC, Vintage R/C, Helicopter, Junior Under 16, Designer Scale
Military, Non-Military, Boat Racing
Car, ¼ Scale
1. All entries are free and open to all ages. There is no limit to the number of categories you
can enter, however ONLY ONE ENTRY PER CATEGORY!
2. All entries must be complete and operational. Motors/engines must be installed (except for
gliders/sailplanes/rockets). No display engines allowed. No models with fuel allowed.
3. Entries will be accepted ONLY:
Friday, February 23 from 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. via main show entrance doors. You must pay show admission. You will be escorted to Static registration table.
Saturday, February 24 from 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. via main show entrance doors. You must pay show admission. You will be escorted to Static registration table.
4. Judging will be completed prior to show opening on Sunday, February 25. Judge’s decisions
5. Entries must be picked up between 4-6 p.m. on Sunday. No early pickups!
6. Entries will be guarded while on display and overnight – however, AMA Expo East 2018
accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to entries. The hold-harmless agreement must
be signed before entry will be accepted.
7. Contestants are NOT granted free admission during regular show hours, except on Sunday,
February 25 AFTER 3:30 p.m., when contestant can enter at no charge to prepare to pick up
model (by showing model claim ticket to gate attendant).
8. A $1000 Best of Show prize will be given. Other awards will include Best Paint, Best
Monokote and various awards for 1st, 2nd and 3rd in all categories.
Questions regarding the 2018 AMA Expo East Static Model Competition may be directed to:
Danny Carozza, 2018 AMA Expo East Static Model Competition Chair